Tuesday, February 24, 2009

should I or shouldn't I ?

Here's an e-mail that I received this morning. Its tempting to engage in a bit of fun. But I just don't have the time right now. I guess that not everyone in the world knows about the scams as they're still trying it on.

If anyone is wondering what a scam email looks like, here is one.


From Mr Benson Karim
Auditing Manager,
Bank of Africa(B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa.

ATTN,


Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr Benson Karim the Auditing manager
in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted ($12.5 MILLION US
DOLLARS) belonging to a customer who died in the air crash with his entire
family.

However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from
you.

Can you be able and capable to assist me provide your receiving bank account
where this fund will lodge in your favour?

I shall give you 35% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account
and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing of the fund.

Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please forward to me
the bellow information's;

Your name:............................

Your country:.........................

Your phone Number:......................

Your tel/fax:...........................

Your age:...............................

Your occupation:.......................

Thank for your anticipated co-peration.
Your's Faithfully.
Mr Benson Karim

2 comments:

  1. Obviously attending this paid dividends
    http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously this conference must still be running :D
    http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/

    ReplyDelete